Thursday, October 19, 2006

motion experiment, part II

Update 2009/03/17
I finally put together a motion stabilization tutorial. Hopefully, it helps folks who are as confused as I using the thing.
*** end update ***

I was able to get a better result from the video I made a while back. I realized I did not use the "Previous Frame Same Block" option originally. This made a huge difference. As I didn't have much time to fuss with it, I lowered the translation search steps to 128 as you suggest.

Here are my results with comparison of before, after and zoom. The video is very compressed, but you can see that the zoom doesn't degrade too badly, as my source is HDV, which is something you'd be interested in seeing:

Here's the next in the series:

No comments: